No spoiler quick review - Captain America: Civil War rocks!!!

Captain America: Civil War rocks!!!

Captain America: Civil War should've been Avengers 2 instead of Age of Ultron! Reminded me of a very Tom Clancy-like thriller once again akin to Cap America: The Winter Soldier.

It's interesting to see how #dccinematicuniverse is gonna react to this. One big brownie point to #marvelcinematicuniverse for successfully orchestrating the biggest superhero showdown ever thus far.

Luckily I don't label myself to be partial to only one camp i.e. #teamdc or #teammarvel ... I loved Batman vs Superman - Dawn of Justice and I certainly love what I saw just now in the movie ...both DC and Marvel rock!

Please wait till the very end people. There are TWO post-credit scenes, something synonymous with Marvel's movies these days. Do not be the uncool ones who walked out even BEFORE the FIRST scene was shown.

I have the coolest #geekwife ever. She did everyone justice by requesting the cinema workers to keep the lights switched off as the whole lot of us waited till the very end post-credit scene. 

Comments