Jurassic World bluray in da house....

Guess what's on for #movienight  tonight?  #moviebuff #bluray #chrispratt #jurrasicworld #geekshavethemostfun

While watching Jurassic World earlier in the year, about halfway through the movie, I had already decided that this is one of the movies that I'd want in my blu-ray collection. Sure it ain't the Alan Grant Jurassic Park but it's a helluva close one in comparison. Chris Pratt is astounding in this movie. Dare I say it, his acting was one of the pull factor for the movie for many. Most of the supporting actors/actresses were surprisingly good/above average too. The CGIs and the (minimal) animatronics works fine and were pretty convincing to say the least. What's not to love about the movie?

On the hindsight, there's a ton of featurettes in the blu-ray, so you're getting your money's worth here. I love the many Chris Pratt-led commentaries (I love the interview he had with the director) and the guy is simply hilarious. There's other stuff like the (cliche) 'making of' and concept arts etc. but my favorite featurette is the 'deleted scenes'. Some of the scenes would've been perfectly fine if left in the movie anyway but I can understand why they didn't make the cut i.e. time constraints.

Get this blu-ray for your collection. You will enjoy this.




Comments